Monday, 3 March 2014

Ousama Game

A mysterious command arrives from "Ousama".
The life-threatening "Game" has now begun for the 32 students of the first year's B Class.
One day, all of the students in Nobuaki's class received their first message from someone calling themselves the "King", in which was written a baffling command. That first command was very easy. However, the commands began to escalate until a life-threatening game had begun. Failing to obey the orders leads to death!! Their friendships are being undermined by a bottomless terror!


Seriously, I would spoiler with everything I could write. What I can say are these things:

- it fucks your heart
- it fucks your brain
- you won't understand anything
- you will be touched
- you can relate
- it's scary
- it's psychologically scary
- it shows the humans deep black soul
- it fucks you

Read it! It's so fucking awesome that there is even a movie made with this story! With real humans though... meh. The thing is that this it's not one of those splatter Mangas it's kind of... more... I baught them myself and I will buy the continued seasons, too, when they're out in my language! SADLY I always get Mangas and stuff at last, because I'm german and germany is slow when it comes to translate Mangas. -__-

      Ousama Game 2 - Page 21

WELL, let's come back to the Manga itself and I seriously hope I won't spoiler!

There is this protagonist 0-8-15 dude who is kind of smart when it comes to avoid death.

Then there is his girlfriend who does EVERYTHING, seriously, believe me, EVERYTHING [woah] for him.

Then there is his silly but kinda cute best friend who has to be saved, meh.

Then there are those assholes whom you wish to die from the biginning.

Then there is an interesting girl who seems to have gone through this OUSAMA GAME before.

Then there are those mobile phones with letters and a mystery [and they definitely should watch/play more Professor Layton, then they would have solved everything one or two deaths earlier].

Then we have those classmates who just die because they cry...

Wow, full of plot and Characters, wow.

http://i6.mangareader.net/ousama-game/1/ousama-game-2200491.jpg


Well, als you can see from my enthousiastic way of writing, this Manga is GOOD, but not... well not one of THE BEST... it's... good.

WHAT I LOVE THE MOST ABOUT THIS FUCKING THING IS THE ART!!! THE DRAWINGS ARE AWESOME! Kind of remind me of Bakuman though... BUT it has it's own charme, so NO ONE CARES! o.e

Well, this makes me want to blog about Bakuman, too I will blog about Bakuman Next. WUHU.

So get your shit together and at leat peek in this Manga, YOU FUCKING OTAKUS!

1 comment:

  1. This manga is freaking awesome and I just remembered I didn't finish it @_@. Going to mangafox right after I finish this comment. The story is very thrilling, and what I really love in this manga is the way people die, best deaths ever (◕ ‿ ◕), haha.

    neko-bunny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete