Friday, 2 August 2013

Kurogane (Ikezawa)



A total weakling with lack of physical strengh, speed and lame reflexes has only ONE outstanding ability: His over-outreagous eyes with superb vision! Suddenly a ghost appears before Kurogane and attacks him with a sword! He's only able to dodge it because of his over-sensitive eyes! BUT this ghost (Sayuri ♥) chooses HIM, A TOTAL LOSER IN EVERY SPORT, to be the successor of the forgotten sakura-sword-style!

I read Kurogane in one shot! I love it! It's worth reading! I like the style, I like the story, I like the characters... the only thing I don't like is that it ended!


I just love sports-mangas with a beautiful dream, that can only be fullfilled with hard work and much effort!


In this scene Sayuri attacks Kurogane. I only show you this yo you can see how nice the drawing is!

Can Kurogane become strong and evolve in Kendo - a sport, which he totally falls for? Will he be able to become the hero he so want's to be? Will he be able to face his own hero he suddenly has to fight in a match? Will he be able to face his greatest weakness or - will he even notice it? Or will he be beaten by the great pressure and strength of his opponents?


Read it! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment